Saltwater Arms Blackfin™ Pistol 5.56 AR15—7.5" Barrel—7" M-LOK Handguard
Brand : Saltwater Arms
The Saltwater Arms Blackfin Pistol chambered in 5.56 is designed from the ground up to meet the rigorous demands of maritime environments. The pistol is corrosion-resistant and suitable for saltwater and freshwater alike. The pistol features stainless steel and other corrosion-resistant components and is compatible with most AR-platform accessories and furniture. All of our Saltwater firearms, assemblies and components come with our lifetime manufacturer’s warranty. Saltwater Arms is a division of DRG Manufacturing.
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Length: 23.5" Stock Collapsed, 26.25" Stock Extended
- Overall Weight: 5.15 lbs
- Operation: Direct Impingement
- Finish: Hard Coat Anodized Black
- Upper Receiver: AR15 6061 Billet Aluminum
- Controls: AR15 Forged 7075 Standard Charging Handle
- Bolt Carrier Group: M16/5.56 Nickel Boron Coated (NiB-X), 9310 Bolt and 8620 Carrier, Machined Billet Extractor, 8640 Hard Chrome Plated Firing Pin
- Muzzle Device: 1/2-28 2-Port Brake, Stainless Steel
- Gas Block: .750 Low Profile, Set Screw Style, Stainless Steel
- Barrel: 7.5" 416R Stainless Steel, 1:7 Twist, Pistol Length Gas System, Government Profile
- Handguard: 7" M-LOK® 6061 T6 Extruded Aluminum
- Lower Receiver: SALTWATER ARMS 7075-T6 Forged
- Trigger: Nickel Boron Coated
- Receiver Extension 6-Position
- SBA3™ 5-Position Adjustable Brace by SB Tactical
- 30-round Magazine Included
- Enlarged Trigger Guard and Beveled Magazine Well
- 100% American Made
*** Please note, this is a restricted item and the rifle must ship to a Federally licensed gun dealer. The rifle will ship with a copy of our FFL for your dealer records. You will have an opportunity to upload a copy of your dealer's FFL at checkout. If you do not have a copy, simply have your dealer email a copy to email@example.com. Your order will not ship until we have a copy of the receiving dealer's FFL on file.
Please check with your local, state and federal agencies regarding the legality of use for this product in your area.