AR10 Lower Receiver (Billet) - Ambidextrous
Volume Discounts!? Dealers: Make sure to set up an account with us for dealer pricing and volume discounts.
Volume Discounts added at 5, 10, and 25 pieces. Contact us for larger quantities.Our in house machined AR10 billet lower receivers are the perfect foundation for your custom build. We start with a solid brick of 7075-T6 aluminum and then precisely machine all of the critical features and dimensions in a single operation, ensuring that every receiver is perfectly in spec. We then precision broach, hand deburr, tumble, and hard coat anodize. The result of our time and attention to detail is a receiver that will last you a lifetime and guarantee you a worry free and quality build.Our AR10 billet lower receivers feature an ambidextrous bolt release and include all proprietary parts.
- 7075-T6 aluminum
- Accepts DPMS pattern uppers and accessories
- Accepts all mil-spec small components
- Threaded bolt catch pin included
- Rear takedown detent spring retained with included set screw
- Upper receiver tension screw included
- Right side bolt release machined from 4140 and nitride treated
- Looks great with both our billet and forged upper receivers
- Hard coat anodized
- Marked DRGuns LLC
- Model DRG-10
This receiver is beautiful. Great attention to detail. Would be excellent for any AR 10 built.
I highly recommend this