AR10 Lower Receiver, Billet—Ambidextrous
Our in house machined AR10 billet lower receivers are the perfect foundation for your custom build. We start with a solid brick of 7075-T6 aluminum and then precisely machine all of the critical features and dimensions to ensure that every receiver is perfectly in spec. We then precision broach, hand deburr, tumble and hard coat anodize. The result of our time and attention to detail is a receiver that will last you a lifetime and guarantee you a worry-free and quality build. Our AR10 billet lower receivers feature an ambidextrous bolt release and include all proprietary parts.
- 7075-T6 aluminum
- Accepts DPMS pattern uppers and accessories
- Accepts all Mil-Spec small components
- Threaded bolt catch pin included
- Rear takedown detent spring retained with included set screw
- Upper receiver tension screw included
- Right side bolt release machined from 4140 Blacknitride+™ by H&M
- Looks great with both our billet and forged upper receivers
- Hard coat anodized
- Marked DRGuns LLC
- Model DRG-10
*** Please note, this is a restricted item and must ship to a Federally licensed gun dealer. Item will ship with a copy of our FFL for your dealer records. You will have an opportunity to upload a copy of your dealer's FFL at checkout. If you do not have a copy, simply have your dealer email a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org. You order will not ship until we have a copy of the receiving dealer's FFL on file.
This receiver is beautiful. Great attention to detail. Would be excellent for any AR 10 built.
I highly recommend this