Custom Marking Program Terms and Conditions
WLA can now custom engrave our Forged Lower Receivers to brand your company.
Please note you must have a Type 07 FFL to be eligible for this service.
The engraving option is noted on the product page. Please read the following terms carefully before selecting the custom laser option.
- Engraving orders will ship 45–60 days after the variance is approved.
- Custom logo can be engraved at a minimum depth of .003". Deep engraving is available via a custom quote. Email email@example.com to inquire about a deep engraving.
- Custom logos require a one-time $65.00 fee for art conversion and setup. Artwork conversion can take an additional 2–5 days. Once the artwork is on file and approved, it can be used for future runs with no additional set up fees. If the artwork has to be revised for any reason, additional set up fees will apply. This is a non-refundable fee and is required for any custom engraving. White Label Armory will retain the final production file and is the sole owner of this file. All artwork intellectual property is the customer's and this production file will only be used on the customer's products. WLA will convert your logo to a useable format on our in-house laser equipment. If you have a custom font and size please provide it to us. If no font is specified, Liberation Sans at .1001" will be used.
- If you have a custom font in your logo, please supply WLA with the font file or have the font changed to outlines as artwork.
- Fonts not specified will be in Liberation Sans at .1001".
- Engraving is for left or right side only.
- Engraved parts are not returnable for any reason other than manufacturing defects.
- WLA cannot engrave trademarked logos.
- Please put any additional information about your engraving needs in the “Order Notes” at checkout.
- White Label Armory reserves the right to deny any request due to inappropriate or trademarked content.
Please email custom@whitelabelarmory with any questions.